By: Debbie Lui
Nothing beats this quick one-minute egg breakfast. Preparing a nutritious breakfast doesn’t have to be complicated. Enjoy this delicious recipe which gives you the carbs and protein, and share the recipe with your family and friends!
Serves: Makes 2 Servings
Prep Time: 10 mins (includes baking time)
- 1 english muffin (whole wheat)
- 2 eggs
- 4 Tbsp low-fat cheese (choose your favorite)
- Pre-heat oven to 390 F.
- Carefully cut English muffin in half.
- Gently press into the center with a spoon to create a hollow room where the egg will sit. Do the same for the other half of the english muffin.
- Crack an egg and place into indent on english muffin
- Sprinkle shredded cheese, herbs and pepper to taste.
- Repeat this step to complete another half of muffin.
- Bake until egg white is set and solid
- Serve hot.
懶人食譜, 只1分鐘準備時間再放入焗爐焗5分鐘就可以輕鬆簡單完成這個營養早餐，提供你碳化合物及蛋白質！ 最適合分秒必爭的上班族及學生朋友。
份量: 2 份
時間: 10分鐘 (包括烘焙時間)
芝士(碎) ，低脂 20 克/ 2 湯匙
Did you enjoy this recipe? Let us know what you think in the comments below or visit us here for more cooking inspiration!