By: Thomas Baker
The first month of the New Year has started! How are your weight loss resolutions going as we hit the middle of January? Keeping a weight loss resolution is harder than it seems! This causes a lot of people to give up and quit but don’t let that be you!
Create some short-term goals to help yourself keep pushing forward. If you fall behind, don’t panic. Stay focused, notice the things you can improve upon, and you’ll be back on track in no time. In case you need a little extra push, here’s a list of songs that will have you working twice as hard to reach your goal:
- “New Rules” – Dua Lipa
- “Havana” – Camila Cabello, Young Thug
- “Lonely Together” – Avicii, Rita Ora
- “More Than You Know” – Axwell /\ Ingrosso
- “Sucker for You” – Matt Terry
- “Friends” – Justin Bieber, BloodPop®
- “Do Right” – Glades
- “Dreamer” – Axwell /\ Ingrosso
- “Delicate” – Taylor Swift
- “All Falls Down” – Alan Walker, Noah Cyrus, Digital Farm Animals
Keep pounding, keep grinding, keep working to #FindYourFit!