By: Danielle Patterson, TLS Product Manager
As we kick off National Heart Health Month, we would like to start by sharing a delicious heart health shake. Most of us love fruit-based shakes, but sometimes fall short in meeting our daily goal of vegetables and greens. This recipe combines your favorite TLS Nutrition Shake flavor, NutriClean Complete Greens and fruit to create a delicious drink that will help you meet your daily fruit and vegetable goal as well has satisfying any cravings you may have throughout the day.
Heart Healthy Smoothie Recipe:
- 1/3 cup frozen blueberries
- 1/3 cup frozen strawberries
- 2.5 tbsp chia seeds
- 2 scoops (1 serving) of NutriClean Complete Greens
- 2 scoops (1 serving) of TLS Nutrition Shake (Chocolate or Vanilla)
- 3/4 cup unsweetened Almond milk (or milk of your choice)
- 1/2 cup pomegranate juice
- Water (add more for a thinner consistency or less for thicker consistency)
Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until you reach your desired consistency and enjoy! Be sure to share your photos with us on social media.