By: Theresa Greenwell
This delicious yogurt sundae makes for a good, quick breakfast or snack. Filled with protein, omega-3 fatty acids, fiber and antioxidants, this simple yet nutritious treat is perfect for those on-the-run and trying to keep to a healthy diet!
Serves: Makes 1 serving
Prep Time: 5-10 minutes
- 6 oz. plain Greek yogurt or cottage cheese
- ½ cup healthy cereal or granola
- ¼- ½ small banana (cut into small chunks or slices)
- ¼ cup berries (fresh or frozen- no sugar added)
- 1 tbsp. walnuts pieces or almond slivers
- 1 tsp. flax seeds (can use 2 tsp if no chia seeds)
- 1 tsp. chia seeds (can use 2 tsp if no flax seeds)
- In a small bowl, mix all ingredients
- Top with leftover chia seeds, flax seeds, berries, or walnuts
What healthy recipes do you love for busy mornings?? Tell us in the comments below!