By: Debbie Lui
Holiday parties + office get-togethers can leave you in a tough spot when trying to maintain your weight over the holidays. As if avoiding the sweets + pies wasn’t hard enough, deciding on what to bring to the party is even harder! After all, no one wants to be the one to bring another veggie platter. Not to worry; TLS has a great recipe for gluten-free almond cookies that are sure to be the hit of the party!
Serves: Makes 12 servings
Prep Time: 30 minutes
- 1 cup Almond Flour
- 1/8 cup Coconut Oil
- 1/8 cup Maple Syrup or Honey
- ¼ teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- ½ teaspoon Apple Cider Vinegar
- ¼ cup chocolate chip (Optional)
1) Preheat oven to 110 degrees C.
2) Line a baking sheet with parchment or wax paper, or lightly grease with coconut oil
2) In a mixing bowl, mix all ingredients except chocolate chips until ingredients are well blended. It should be sticky to the touch.
3) Add in half of the chocolate chips, and mix gently.
4) Taking a small piece of dough, use palms to shape dough into a little ball, and gently press dough into an inch wide flat circle about 1/2 inch thick.
5) Put cookies on baking sheet about an inch apart.
6) Bake for 25 minutes or until cookies become golden and hard.
7) While cookies are cooling on racks, melt rest of the chocolate chips in a metal bowl by sitting in another bowl of warm water or simply put in microwave for 30 sec.
8) Once cookies are cool, dip cookies in melted chocolate, covering half of the surface of the cookie.
9) Set aside till chocolate coating become hard. Sprinkle with icing sugar for garnish.
To modify this recipe to a healthier version, simply omit chocolate chips and chocolate garnish at the end, or replace chocolate chips with whole almonds! This way, you can enjoy the deliciousness with an added crunch! This is a delicious treat for all ages.
Leave a comment below telling us your favorite cookie or favorite healthy treat recipe!
份量: 12塊 1吋曲奇
預備時間: 5 分鐘
烘焙時間: 25 分鐘
- 1 杯 杏仁粉
- 1/8 杯 椰子油
- 1/8 杯 蜜糖 或 糖漿
- 1/4 茶匙 泡打粉
- 1 茶匙 雲呢嗱油
- 1/2 茶匙 蘋果醋 （可省略）
- 1/4杯 朱古力粒（可省略）
- 2 湯匙 糖霜 （可省略，裝飾用）
1) 預熱焗爐至攝氏110 度， 放一張烘焙紙在曲奇焗盤上。
3) 加入一半朱古力粒份量， 拌均。
4) 用手心將一小撮麵團搓成圓扁型，大概1/2 吋厚，1吋闊。
5) 完成後將曲奇放在焗盤上， 曲奇之間差隔約1吋。
6) 焗25分鐘或直至金黃色 。
7) 從焗爐取出曲奇，待涼， 同時用溫水隔熱熔化剩餘朱古力粒或用微波爐加熱叮30秒。
8) 當曲奇待涼後， 將朱古力塗上曲奇一半表面，放至溫室或雪櫃直至朱古力凝固。灑上糖霜， 完成!
你有嘗試過做健康的烘焙食品嗎?你最喜歡是哪種口味的曲奇? 歡迎 大家留言跟我們分享吧！