By: Thomas Baker
Christmas is near and it’s time to ask yourself, “Have I been healthy or unhealthy this year”? Have you been eating low-GI foods, getting enough sleep, and exercising regularly? If your answer is yes, then you’re definitely on the healthy list this year! If not, maybe our Winter Wonderland Playlist will catch you just in time!
For those who maybe haven’t stuck to the nice list, it’s time to make a change. Did you know that losing weight has been the reigning champ of New Year’s Resolutions for over 5 years? Don’t wait until the new year comes to start swapping candy + fast food for healthier options. You don’t want to be on the unhealthy list, do you? Change up your routine today with a better diet and regular exercise. Remember to make small, sustainable changes that incorporate activity and whole foods. There’s still enough time to get what you want this Christmas!
Here’s a cheerful playlist to get you in the mood to move:
- What Lovers Do – Maroon 5, SZA
- Mi Gente – J Balvin, Willy Williams, Beyonce
- Thunder – Imagine Dragons
- Glorious – Macklemore, Skylar Grey
- Wolves – Selena Gomez, Marshmello
- Sorry Not Sorry – Demi Lovato
- Strip That Down – Liam Payne, Quavo
- Tip Toe – Jason Derulo, French Montana
- Your Song – Rita Ora
- Silence – Marshmello, Khalid