The holiday season is in full swing and we are excited to be featuring your favorite TLS products in a delicious, festive form. For National Cookie Day, we experimented with one of the most popular holiday sweets, peppermints. Below is a cookie recipe to help you not only get in the holiday spirit, but to satisfy your sweet tooth while staying happy and healthy.
TLS Peppermint Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 2 scoops of TLS Nutrition Shake – Vanilla
- 2 tbsp. coconut flour or flour of your choice
- ½ tsp. baking powder
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ½ cup natural peanut butter (use crunchy peanut butter for more texture)
- 2 whole eggs
- ¼ cup coconut oil (or butter), melted
- 2 tbsp of Stevia or Monk Fruit powder
- 2 tbsp. mini chocolate chips
- 20 peppermint Hershey kiss candies
- Preheat oven to 350F. Add the TLS Nutrition Shake, coconut flour, baking powder, salt, natural peanut butter, eggs, coconut oil, and your sweetener alternative of choice to a food processor. Process until a thick textured batter is formed. Add in the chocolate chips and pulse until they are fully incorporated.
- Roll batter into 20 balls and place on a lined baking sheet. Bake for 5 minutes and then take out of the oven, pressing a peppermint Hershey kiss on top of each cookie. Finish baking for a few more minutes, approximately 5-6 minutes total.
- Once baking is complete, remove from oven and let the cookies cool for 15 minutes.
Don’t forget to share a photo of your finished product with us on social media by tagging us @TLSWeightLoss and #tlsweightloss. Enjoy!