By: Danielle Patterson, TLS Product Manager
As we welcome fall, we also welcome the sweet treats that come with it. One of the most popular flavors of the season is pumpkin spice. With TLS’s limited-edition launch of the Pumpkin Spice Nutrition Shake, we have taken to the kitchen to find a creative and healthy but indulgent way to use your new fall favorite nutrition shake.
TLS Pumpkin Spice Chocolate Chip Energy Bites
- 1 cup old fashioned oats (gluten-free if desired)
- 2 scoops of TLS Pumpkin Spice Nutrition Shake
- 2 tsp of ground cinnamon
- 2 tbsp miniature chocolate chips
- 1 cup of pumpkin puree
- In a mixing bowl, mix oats, TLS Pumpkin Spice Nutrition Shake, and cinnamon. Stir in the pumpkin puree. Fold in the miniature chocolate chips.
- Line a medium airtight container
- Using a spoon, divide the mixture into roughly 30 equal parts by rolling each into a ball and placing into the container
- Place into the refrigerator to firm up the Energy Bites for 2 hours