By: Tayler Glenn
Happy Halloween! As delicious as all that candy is, go a little too hard and you’re likely to end up with a sugar hangover that can get in the way of your spooky fun. These spooky sweet Halloween treats are fun for all ages + might even make you forget all about the candy!
Spooky Sweet Halloween Treats
Mounds Bar Protein Shake
Prep: 5 minutes
- 1 frozen banana (or 1 cup ice)
- 1 svg. TLS® Shake – Chocolate
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/4 tsp coconut extract
- 1 tbsp full-fat coconut milk
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp unsweetened shredded coconut flakes
- Add all ingredients to blender & blend until smooth
Prep Time: 3.5 hours
- 1/3 c pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 large container vanilla yogurt
- Pumpkin freezer molds of choice (silicone works best)
Combine pumpkin puree, sugar, and cinnamon.
Fill each pumpkin mold halfway with vanilla yogurt, then top with pumpkin.
Freeze for 3 hours or until solid.
Candy Eyeball Bark
Serves: Makes 1o slices
Prep Time: 1o minutes
- 4 pots of vanilla yogurt
- 1 Tbsp. coconut oil
- 1/4 c. blueberries
- 1-2 servings TLS® Shake – Vanilla (optional)
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips (or cocoa nibs)
- 1/4 cup strawberries, diced
- Edible Googly Eyes
- Line an 8×8 sheet pan with wax paper
- In a medium bowl, combine yogurt, TLS® Shake & coconut oil, adding 1 tsp. of milk at a time if it’s too thick
- Pour into the pan & spread until even all the way across
- Top with the chocolate chips, strawberries, blueberries, and googly eyes.
- Place in freezer until set, then cut or break into pieces to serve