By Thomas Baker
The first month of the New Year is almost over, are you still fulfilling your resolutions? If you’re not, don’t give up. It can be hard for many people to carry out a resolution in the perfect way they planned. There are many that have gotten off track, some have slowed down and some have quit.
Your resolution is still possible to achieve. Don’t give up; don’t quit! Just because you have fallen behind, don’t mean you can’t complete your goal. Keep at it and grind it out at much as you can. When you’re close to the end, you’ll realize there are new possibilities awaiting you!
Here is a list of songs to get you to new possibilities!
- “Anything” – Frank Pole, Greyson Chance
- “I Want You” – Tiesto, Mike Williams
- “Take It Up Again” – Tommie Sunshine, Stef Kalloo, Flush, Kahtana
- “The Mack” – Nevada, Mark Morrison, Fetty Wap
- “The Best Crew” – Tep No, Leeyou & Danceey
- “Runaway” – ODC, Tyler Shaw
- “That’s My Girl” – Fifth Harmony, Eva Shaw
- “Don’t Wanna Know” – Maroon 5, Kendrick Lamar
- “Work Hard, Play Hard” – Wiz Khalifa
- “The Greatest” – Sia, Kendrick Lamar