Spring is knocking on our door and you know what that means – warmer weather, patio season, and spring break! This makes now the perfect time to begin thinking about ways to grow your TLS business, and we’ve got the perfect challenge to get you motivated and on your way! Find everything you need to know about our 2018 Spring Challenge, TLS® Leading the Weigh, below!
Rules and Qualifications
- Participants must be active and qualified Market America UnFranchise Owners (“UFO(s)”) in good standing with Market America.
- Participants must be 18 years of age or older.
- Employees, contractors, and officers of Market America / Shop.com or their affiliates, any co-sponsor of this Challenge and their respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, distributors, licensees, advertising, fulfillment, judging and Challenge agencies involved in the development and administration of this Challenge (collectively, “Challenge Parties”), immediate family members (spouses, parents, siblings, children and their spouses, and in-laws), and persons living in the same household of such individuals (whether related or not) are not eligible.
- Challenge Period and Rules of Entry
- The Challenge Period will run from 12:00 am EST on April 1, 2018 through 11:59 pm EST on April 30, 2018.
- Only one (1) entry per eligible UFO.
- To enter the contest, UFOs must submit the commitment sheet (available for download on unFranchise.com under Support Materials> TLS> Challenge) via email to firstname.lastname@example.org during the enrollment period (March 20 – March 31st).
- Conduct a minimum of four (4) TLS overviews in four (4) weeks (e.g. TLS At-Home Overview, Trim Tea Party Presentation or TLS Detox Presentation).
- Have at least 30 people total who have participated and registered as preferred customers in the overviews and/or one on one TLS Overviews in 30 days.
- UFOs must submit the tracking sheet (available for download on unFranchise.com under Support Materials> TLS> Challenge) with information of their Preferred Customer TLS Product sales orders to email@example.com. Deadline for submission is May 10, 2018.
- Entries that do not meet all qualifications and eligibility requirements will be disqualified.
- By participating, you certify that you own all right, title, and interest in and to all intellectual property rights associated with your entry, including, but not limited to, photographs and pictures.
- Winner Selection and Notification
- Winners will be the five (5) participants with the most TLS sales at the end of the Challenge Period.
- In the case of a tie, the UFO who has correctly submitted their Sales Information in completion the earliest will be the winner.
- The odds of winning depend on the number of entries received during the Challenge Period.
- Winners will be selected on May 25, 2018 and contacted via email by the same day. Don’t forget to check your email on that date to see if you are one of the winners!
- Winners will be recognized in UnFranchise News, UnFranchise Magazine, on the TLS Blog and Facebook with the top winner featured in a special profile.
- All national and local laws apply.
- This Challenge is void outside of the United States and Canada and where prohibited by law.
- Challenge Parties reserve the right to disqualify or refuse to post any entry at any time in its sole discretion.
- Challenge Parties, and persons and companies associated with it, disclaim all liability for injury or damage to persons and/or property that might result from Challenge entry.
- Challenge Parties are not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer or administration of the Challenge.
- Your entry, participation and/or acceptance of the prize constitutes your express grant and permission to the Parties and their agencies to use your name, entry, and/or photographs or likenesses, now and in the future, for the purposes of advertising and publicity without further compensation (except where prohibited by law).
- Your entry and participation constitutes your express grant and permission to the Challenge Parties of all right, title, and interest in and to all rights (including, without limitation, all intellectual property rights) associated with your entry. Potential winners shall execute all documentation required by the Challenge Parties regarding such ownership rights if requested by Challenge Parties.
- By entering and/or participating in this Challenge, participants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and decisions of the Challenge Parties, which shall be final in all matters relating to the Challenge.
- Challenge Parties are not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, stolen, illegal, inaccurate, damaged, incomplete, non-delivered or postage-due mail; or for printing, distribution or production errors; or, for technical, hardware, software, or telephone malfunctions of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled or delayed electronic communications caused by the user or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Challenge, or by any human, or other error, which may occur in this Challenge.
- If, in the Challenge Parties’ sole opinion, there is any suspected or actual evidence of tampering with any portion of or undermining the legitimate operation of the Challenge, by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair playing practices (including the use of automated quick entry programs); intending to abuse, threaten, or harass any other entrants or Challenge Parties’ representatives; or if technical difficulties compromise the integrity of the Challenge, Challenge Parties reserve the right to void suspect entries and/or modify and/or terminate the Challenge and/or conduct a random drawing to award the prizes using all known eligible non-suspect entries received. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CHALLENGE MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, CHALLENGE PARTIES RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES, INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES, FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
- In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an entry, entries will be declared made by the authorized holder of the account submitting the entry.
- This Challenge is offered in the United States and is governed by the laws of the State of North Carolina. By entering Challenge, entrants irrevocably consent to the sole and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the State of North Carolina located in the county of Guilford for any action, suit, or proceeding arising out of or relating to this Challenge.
- This Challenge is in no way sponsored by or connected with Instagram, Twitter, or Facebook or other social media channels.
- Participant acknowledges that registration in the Challenge also constitutes automatic opt-in to receive email, text messages, marketing communication or other communications from the Challenge Parties. You may subsequently opt-out of the receipt of such email or communications by clicking on the “Unsubscribe” link in the email.
- To receive a copy of the Winners List for this Challenge, mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope on or before August 31, 2018 to: Winners List, Market America – TLS Leading the Way Weigh Spring Challenge – 1302 Pleasant Ridge Road, Greensboro, NC 27409.
Sponsor: Market America, Inc., 1302 Pleasant Ridge Road, Greensboro, NC 27409
Please leave any questions you have about the TLS Leading the Weigh Challenge in the comments below!