By Crystal Shelton
- 2 cups shredded cheddar Cheese (shredded)
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella Cheese (shredded)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/3 cup green onions (sliced)
- ½ cup red bell pepper (diced)
- 2 cups fully cooked diced ham (diced)
- 8 whole eggs
- 1 ½ cups heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 2 tablespoons parsley (minced)
- ½ teaspoon dried basil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a 9×13 baking dish with non-stick spray.
- In a small bowl combine the cheeses.
- Sprinkle 3 cups of cheese mixture into bottom of baking dish.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat; melt butter. Add onions, peppers and cook until tender.
- Evenly spread veggie mixture on top of the cheese.
- Layer diced ham on top of veggies.
- Top with remaining cheese.
- In a large bowl beat eggs; add cream, coconut flour, parsley, basil, salt and pepper and mix well.
- Pour mixture into baking dish with layered ingredients.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until an inserted knife comes out clean. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.