By: Kaitlin Britz
Treat your Valentine to our tasty MochaTonix® & Berry Brownies. These brownies are both delicious and healthy, giving you all the more reason to indulge! This recipe yields 16 brownies.
- ¼ cup plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 2-3 tsp MochaTonix® – Mocha Flavor
- ¾ cup white whole wheat flour
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- ¾ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 TBSP coconut oil, melted and cooled slightly
- 2 large eggs
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup maple syrup
- Preheat the oven to 300°F, and spray an 8-inch, square baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, mix the Greek yogurt and MochaTonix® together. In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt. In another small bowl, whisk together the coconut oil, eggs, and vanilla; then stir in the maple syrup. Add the Greek yogurt mixture to the egg mixture and stir until no large lumps remain. Add the flour mixture, stirring just until incorporated. Gently fold in the frozen raspberries.
- Spread the batter into the pan. Bake at 300°F for 21-25 minutes. Cool completely to room temperature in the pan, then remove from pan and serve.