Between Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year’s, we are headed into a three-month season of indulgence. It is easy to let one little treat lead to two or three, and the slippery slope begins. Then many of us feel like throwing in the towel completely and just starting fresh in the new year. That leads to feelings of guilt, shame and regret that bog us down in the New Year. Is any of this sounding familiar or is it just me?
One of my favorite sayings is “If it is predictable, it is preventable”!
Great news is you will begin to see sure-fire tips on our Social Media accounts on how you can still enjoy your holiday season and still come out on top of your waistline.
Don’t just Survive, Thrive this Holiday season, which is our Topic on our upcoming monthly Live Zoom: WED, DEC 1st, 9 pm EST – TLS Guide to Thrive this Holiday Season
Yes, you will enjoy a few holiday favorites, so here are 3 TLS Must-Have’s that will help you maintain this season…
Among so many health benefits, here are a few of them that make this product perfect for the holiday season.
- Inhibits the conversion of sugar into fat
- May help suppress appetite and promote a feeling of fullness
- Supports healthy liver glycogenolysis rate in the body, inducing the use of fat as a source of energy
- Supports/helps maintain healthy serotonin levels
This clinically tested green coffee extract is decaffeinated, effective and affordable.
“Love Green Coffee! I recently started back on my healthy lifestyle journey and added in green coffee to kick start the fat loss! I’m down 25 inches and 5% body fat in 12 weeks! Love it!” -StacyB
The foundational pillar product in our program, CORE is the essential holiday must-have!
With its many health benefits, here are the ones that make it so important during this time.
- Helps inhibit carbohydrate absorption in the body
- Supports leptin sensitivity which may help to manage hunger and stimulate lipolysis
- May help suppress appetite by promoting a feeling of fullness
- Helps encourage the individual to stop eating by promoting the feeling of fullness
“Throughout my life I could not figure out why I would be hungry a half hour after I had eaten a substantive meal. I now know it is due to Leptin insensitivity. Nobody ever explained it! So frustrating as I have struggled for decades. CORE solves that problem completely. If I do not take it and forget, I return to being significantly hungry half hour later. It is so obvious to me that this product works! I truly cannot do without it!” – DianaB
- TLS Nutrition Shakes – Chocolate Delight, Creamy Vanilla and Cookies and Cream.
With so many shakes on the market, it is sometimes difficult to choose which one to use. When looking for a shake, there are three key ingredients to pay attention to:
- Protein – High protein is what you should aim for, since it helps increase metabolism and keeps you fuller, longer.
- Fiber – A high fiber count is desirable, as it helps fill you up.
- Sugar – It is best to choose shakes with low amounts of sugar. When you eat sugar, your blood glucose level rises, in turn telling your body to store fat.
TLS Nutrition Shakes have an optimal blend of protein (19g), fiber (10g), and sugar (2g) that will help keep you full and satisfied throughout the day. TLS Nutrition shakes are a delicious alternative for those with busy schedules who are tired of unhealthy snack or meal options. Chocolate Delight, Creamy Vanilla and Cookies and Cream, you can indulge without the guilt during this holiday season.
You can bake a wide variety of incredible treats like cookies, muffins and more. Download our Shaking and Baking Recipe booklet for free on our TLSslim.com site.With these three products you will be prepared to not only do this season differently but enjoy different results come January. Be sure to share your success stories with us.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Individuals following the TLS Weight Loss Solution can expect to lose 1–2 pounds per week.