By: Theresa Greenwell
|Time for preparation: 30 minutes
- Pre-heat oven to 400◦ Set out glass cooking dish for fish.
- On flat plate or dish, put olive oil. On another plate or dish, mix together paprika and parmesan cheese. This dish needs to be sufficient in size to accommodate the fish fillets.
- Coat each fish fillet in oil and then roll in paprika/parmesan mix. Place fish in cooking dish and cook for 10-12 minutes or until the cheese is melted and lightly golden
- While fish is cooking, put artichoke hearts, spinach and 1/3 jar of the marinade into a skillet and sauté together over low heat.
- Separate the fish and spinach/artichoke mixed onto 2 plates and serve.
*A small baked sweet potato each (without extras) makes for a nice additional side.