Serves 1(385 calories)
· 2 small sprouted grain or whole grain tortillas
· 2 eggs scrambled
· medium to hot salsa to taste
· 1 teaspoon olive oil
· 1 T. finely chopped green onions
· 1/2 small green pepper finely chopped
· 2 slices avocado
· 2 T. finely chopped cilantro
· 1/4 teaspoon salt
· pepper to taste
1. Preheat your oven to 375 degrees, slice the avocado and take out salsa.
2. Heat the oil in a frying pan while you are chopping the onions, pepper and cilantro.
3. Sauté the onions and green pepper in the oil over medium heat for 5 minutes.
4. While the onions are cooking, beat the eggs with the salt and pepper.
5. Put the tortillas in the oven directly on the shelf to get warm and set a timer for 5 minutes.
6. Add the eggs to the pan and stir with a wooden spoon until the eggs are cooked through.
7. Take out tortillas and spoon the egg mixture onto each tortilla, top with salsa, 1 slice of avocado and a half the cilantro. Spread it out, leaving room at the ends, roll it up and enjoy!