TLS® Weight Loss Solutions is excited to announce the next Top 21 Sales Contest! Last year, we enjoyed time in New York with our sales leaders, and this year it could be you! See the official rules below:
21 winners will receive his/her choice of either a TLS business-building training seminar, lunch, reception and an evening cruise for themselves and 1 guest aboard JR and Loren Ridinger’s private yacht, Utopia (Approximate Retail Value: $400.00 USD); or 2 tickets to one Market America, Inc. (“Market America”) event (including International Convention, World Conference, or any upcoming event, excluding Moving Up Seminars) of his/her choice (Approximate Retail Value: $400.00 USD) (each individually defined as the “Prize”).*
*The Prize does not include airline or other travel expenses, food expenses, lodging expenses or any other additional expenses incurred by the winners. Winners are responsible for making their own travel and lodging arrangements to Market America’s events. Market America is not responsible for airline or other travel expenses, food expenses, lodging expenses, or any other additional expenses incurred by the winners, including but not limited to any expenses related to attending International Convention, World Conference, or any other event.
Costs of shipping the Prize to the winners will be paid by Market America. All costs, including federal, state and local sales, income and other taxes, insurance, and other expenses not specifically identified above as included in the Prize are the sole responsibility of the winners. No transfer, assignment, cash redemption or substitution for the Prize is permissible, except by Market America due to prize unavailability, and then a prize of equal or greater value (as determined by Market America) may be substituted.
Rules and Qualifications
- Participants must reside in one of the 50 United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, Spain, Mexico, Taiwan, Singapore, Hong Kong and Malaysia and must be 18 years of age or older at the time of entry.
- Participants must be Market America UnFranchise® Owners (“UFO(s)”) and meet all other qualifications.
- UFOs who are currently involved in Market America’s corrective action process are not eligible to participate.
- Employees, contractors, directors and officers of SHOP.COM, Market America or their affiliates and any co-sponsor of this Promotion, and their respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, distributors, licensees, and the advertising, fulfillment, judging and promotion agencies involved in the development and administration of this Promotion (collectively, “Promotion Parties”), and their immediate family members (spouses and parents, siblings, children and their spouses, and in-laws), and persons living in the same household of such individuals (whether related or not) are not eligible.
- The Promotion will run from 12:00 am EST on February 1, 2018 through 11:59 pm EDT on June 30, 2018 (the “Promotion Period”).
- Participants will be automatically entered upon the sale of TLS-coded and nutraMetrix* TLS-coded products*, including all supplements, shakes, kits, and paper goods (“TLS Products”), within the Promotion Period. UFOs must collect and submit copies of their Preferred Customer and UFO TLS Products sales orders to email@example.com (“Sales Information”). Deadline for submission is July 6, 2018.
- Winners will be the 21 Participants with the most points at the end of the Promotion Period. In the case of a tie, the UFO who properly submits their complete Sales Information earlier will be the winner.
Points will be awarded to Participants as follows:
- 1 point will be awarded for each $1 (UFO cost) in UFO or Preferred Customer sales of TLS Products.
- 500 points will be awarded for the acquisition of a new, personally sponsored and qualified business partner who is majoring in TLS. (New business partners need to either purchase a TLS Fast Start Kit* or register as a qualified UFO with at least 200 BV from TLS products in their start-up order.)
*Not all products are available in each of the countries.
- There is a limit of one entry per eligible UnFranchise Owner.
- The odds of winning depend on the number of entries received during the Promotion Period.
- By participating, you guarantee that you own all right, title, and interest in and to all intellectual property rights associated with your entry, including, but not limited to, photographs and pictures.
- Entries that do not meet all qualifications and eligibility requirements will be disqualified.
- Winners will be selected on July 31, 2018 based on the 21 Participants with the most points as mentioned above.
- Each winner will be contacted via email by July 31, 2018. Don’t forget to check your email on that date to see if you are one of the lucky winners! Each winner must respond by 5:00 pm EDT on August 6, 2018 to claim the Prize of his/her choice listed above. If a winner does not respond by the deadline, that winner will forfeit the Prize and another winner will be chosen and subject to the same rules above. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded.
- All federal, state and local laws apply.
- This Promotion is void outside of the nine (10) Market America Countries (United States, Canada, Mexico, Australia, Taiwan, Hong Kong, United Kingdom, Singapore, Spain) and where prohibited by law.
- Promotion Parties reserve the right to disqualify or refuse to post any entry at any time in its sole discretion.
- Promotion Parties and persons and companies associated with it disclaim all liability for injury or damage to persons and/or property that might result from Promotion entry or acceptance of the Prize.
- Potential winners may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Release of Liability and a Publicity Release within ten (10) days of Notice or Prize will be forfeited.
- Potential winners will be required to complete and return any required tax documents within ten (10) days of attempted delivery or Prize will be forfeited.
- The return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable or failure to return any documents in a timely manner may result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be chosen.
- By entering and/or participating, Participants agree to release, discharge and hold harmless Promotion Parties from and against any and all liability or damages associated with this Promotion or acceptance, use or misuse of any Prize received in this Promotion.
- Promotion Parties are not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer or administration of the Promotion.
- Your entry, participation and/or acceptance of the prize constitutes your express grant and permission to the Parties and their agencies to use your name, entry, and/or photographs or likenesses, now and in the future, for the purposes of advertising and publicity without further compensation (except where prohibited by law).
- Your entry, participation and/or acceptance of the prize constitutes your express grant and permission to the Promotion Parties of all right, title, and interest in and to all rights (including, without limitation, all intellectual property rights) associated with your entry. Potential winners shall execute all documentation required by the Promotion Parties regarding such ownership rights if requested by Promotion Parties.
- By entering and/or participating in this Promotion, participants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and decisions of the Promotion Parties, which shall be final in all matters relating to the Promotion.
- Promotion Parties are not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, stolen, illegal, inaccurate, damaged, incomplete, non-delivered or postage-due mail; or for printing, distribution or production errors or for technical, hardware, software, or telephone malfunctions of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled or delayed electronic communications caused by the user or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Promotion, or by any human, or other error, which may occur in this Promotion.
- If, in the Promotion Parties’ sole opinion, there is any suspected or actual evidence of tampering with any portion of or undermining the legitimate operation of the Promotion, by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair playing practices (including the use of automated quick entry programs); intending to abuse, threaten, or harass any other entrants or Promotion Parties’ representatives; or if technical difficulties compromise the integrity of the Promotion, Promotion Parties reserve the right to void suspect entries and/or modify and/or terminate the Promotion and/or conduct a random drawing to award the prizes using all known eligible non-suspect entries received. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, PROMOTION PARTIES RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES, INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES, FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
- In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an entry, entries will be declared made by the authorized holder of the account submitting the entry.
- This Promotion is offered in the United States and is governed by the laws of the State of North Carolina. By entering Promotion, entrants irrevocably consent to the sole and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the State of North Carolina located in the county of Guilford for any action, suit, or proceeding arising out of or relating to this Promotion.
- This Promotion is in no way sponsored by or connected with Instagram, Twitter, or Facebook or other social media channels.
- Participant acknowledges that registration in the Promotion also constitutes automatic opt-in to receive email, text messages, marketing communication or other communications from the Promotion Parties. You may subsequently opt-out of the receipt of such email or communications by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link in the email.
- To receive a copy of the Winners’ List for this Promotion, mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope to be received by August 31, 2018 to: Winners’ List, Market America – TLS Top 21 Sales Promotion – 1302 Pleasant Ridge Road, Greensboro, NC 27409.
Sponsor: Market America, Inc., 1302 Pleasant Ridge Road, Greensboro, NC 27409